Tuesday, September 16, 2008

x)

Nothing much happened in school.
Double periods of pe in the mornings, played frisbee. Kinda fun luh. Didnt know there's so called a frisbee match. Hahah.
After recess was a maths, I paid attention throughout the lesson manzxzxzx. Was sitting down there doing, doing and doing.
But then for some questions, I still dont understand.
Stupid differentiation of trigonometrical Functions. I dont like!

Stayed back after school do do ss mindmap. & i think we spent almost 3-4 hours to finish it.




& ya, I took part in beach volleyball inter school competition. Teamed with sharon.
No la, just wanna gain more experience and we took part for fun :DDD
Even though if we might not be able to get into finals or anything.


Photos taken last saturday. Enjoy.

\





















-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Arghs, jeremylimjunheng keep irritating me. He keep putting my head into his shirt & make me smell his belly button! Rahhs.

No comments: